Ana Baldaia, em Londres e Bárbara Baldaia, em Lisboa



Brick Lane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the edge of the cliff the bird stops and looks at me.
and I let it go, let it go, let it go.

Versos que escrevo da janela do novo apartamento em Brick Lane. Como amo a minha nova rua. Os cheiros do caril, as cores dos graffittis, os tamanhos irreversiveis dos apartamentos, a arquitectura e ineficacia da moda...la em baixo as pessoas passam constantemente..la em baixo vivem as galerias de arte contemporanea, os bares, os cabeleireiros. o trendy, o fashion, o organic, o japonese, indian and bangladeshi...and the occasional british que ainda os ha perdidos nas vielas. sao ruas como esta k fazem de londres, londres. uma cidade que a cada dia se torna mais interligada a tudo o que co-existe dentro de mim.

There's no more space in here
I hear them saying
I'm tired
The baby is crying
I feel for me
I can't shake the baby
I take a break in te colours
Forget the languages.
Look at the walls dive in the graffs...

There's only one place to go and that's inside of you.
Can you understand a book by its cover?

L'inspiration n'as pas une forme.
Elle n'est pas solide ou materielle.
Elle est.
One jour je connaira mon future et tout le monde dira combien ma vie etait belle.

For the americans was all fame and fun.
And in the portuguese wine I used to drink tears.

Yes, its a beautiful city! como quem mergulha no amarelo do sono.
Faz frio, ainda. sempre. Our comprehension of this world needs to be quinestetic.
Mas nao respondo. A cidade parece irreal, mas os edificios da janela tao veridicos como o meu desejo.

AB


0 Responses to “Brick Lane”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3