Ana Baldaia, em Londres e Bárbara Baldaia, em Lisboa



JUST ANOTHER LONDONER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I seat down in the streets of London and remember the
first time I came here, seven years ago.
How much I've changed! How much things remained the
same!
London keeps its life. This is Leicester Square and
people gather eating ice creams, staring at the cinema
and theatre lights everywhere. There's entertainment
in every corner, colour in every wall, writting all
around, cartoon's in peoples smiles. The sun is out,
even though is cold, children make pictures, artists
sell crayon portraits, the internet cafes are on,
pizza and maple sweets are sold. I'm here, dissecating
it all.
Families eat MacDonalds, lesbians are distressed,
erotica magazines hang on newsagents, theatre
promotion shouted out.The museums are open, the
pigeons thirsty but fat, bikeshaws float around,
cameras holded by tourists. It's sunday and I seat on
the floor as there's no money to seat elsewhere, and I
wait, calmly, and demanding, for the sunset.
I enjoy seeing it all, and don't ever feel really part
of it.
I remain the observer. Nothing else.
No one. I'm that lovely, nice, no one.
Just another Londoner.
em londres informativa
corrida, concorrida, decorrida.
Escorrego. Mas quem escorrega nao cai.
Logo me apanho de novo e vou.
Nada mais defronte de mim.
somente eu, aqui, só.

AB


1 Responses to “JUST ANOTHER LONDONER”

  1. Blogger João Henriques 

    Travo (n)o tempo só para te dizer que li o teu poema de um fôlego e que é muito muito bonito. Não é só uma descrição de Londres, é uma descrição de ti mesmo (de um "ti" que eu nem conheço). Mas que importa?... se te passei a conhecer um pouco pelo poema que me deste a conhecer...
    Um abraço, João

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3