Ana Baldaia, em Londres e Bárbara Baldaia, em Lisboa



Against the wheel of capitalism


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



face it.
i am lost in a place of non language
i am entitled to silence with no rhythm
i have friends that don't exist
in a house that doesn't belong to me.
i am from the sea
do mar, do existir
Not a bird with wings or kidneys
See, my friends say they have no fear and those are
the ones"they" call reals.
But that ain't one person with no fears.
Salve Dalai Lama, Bless Him.
I am not a lyer, but a pretender
A real one, mind.
I don't eat fashion
but I eat meat.
And I've never killed no one.
Except mosquitoes...
Mainly in India.
I don't believe in politics
They get all the attention
What about the poets?
The poets of no-language
Don't they get a voice?
Cause, see, i have a cause
I got more then one cause
But most of all my cause is me.
My freedom.
My expression.
And all I want is to communicate
All we ever wanted was tocommune
communicate...and now.....we commute to commit
To see the bridges to our future
I ain't got a voiceI ain't got a mirror
I ain't got make up on...Damm it! I forgot my sleepers!
But I got a job.
Men! I pay taxes.
And I feed the state. I feed the wheel...And boy....oh! boy!!!
I can't still express my ass.
I can't cook for the President.
Mr.President:
Yesterday I have eaten fried chicken.
And I've paid a couple of words.
Say what? Pounds? Dollars? Euros?
Who gives a chit?All the same. I ended up eating chit
and I still don't have a voice.
And I say, oh you, mr.terrorist
will you kill Bush?
Will you kill the mother fuckers who raped your wifes?
Will you kill the bastards that put ideas in your minds?
Will you consider Islam?
Think about it.you.i pay taxes.i respect.
You want my opinion?ask me. I'll tell you.
See my life?
I'm here cause you made me come here.
Cause you sold me a dream.
And made me leave my country.
Well, thank you.
Now give me my freedom.
Do not kill the innocents.

AB


2 Responses to “Against the wheel of capitalism”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    querida ana,

    aterrei em ti por acaso. estou a viver em londres desde outubro. a acabar o mestrado em teatro. agora, no porto de ferias, daqui a uns dias india.
    gostava de te rever.
    um beijo gd

    joana (a do liceu, do teatro, da casa em miramar... mais referencias??)

  2. Blogger anabaldaia 

    oi joana...estou em londres outra vez. nao tenho o teu contacto. como contactar-te? meu mail e anabaldas2002@yahoo.com.
    chego a india em janeiro. tenho uma proposta para ti. escreve-me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3