Ana Baldaia, em Londres e Bárbara Baldaia, em Lisboa



Pushkar christmas day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's dark and quiet. People are tired. Turism is the main survivor.
Sento-me no fogo com os velhos, os empregados, os big boss.
Good life madame, good life. you long time india, very good.
we working working, 24 hours
no money travelling
me - o velho dizia- me only walking
all india walking
on month Ladakh - o velho dizia - Hymalaia.
Your country?
-Portugal- digo eu.
-Portugal, Portugal - o velho repetia.
How many hours you working?
8 hours? good life. good life.

Your mama, papa, Portugal?
-yes, yes Portugal- respondia.
Good. o velho repetia. Family is good.

You second time India? You like India?
I love India- eu dizia.

Full power. - o velho sorria, e dizia no seu ingliano.
India is full power.

O fogo ardia. A noite surgia.
\E o silencio reinou. Na apatia.

AB


0 Responses to “Pushkar christmas day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3